Nail SurgeryLearn More
Lunula LaserLearn More
Swift Verruca TreatmentLearn More
We all put our feet through so much each day, so let us relieve the pressure and make you more comfortable, whatever the problem.
Our professional podiatrists and highly skilled therapists bring decades of experience to our New Milton clinic. They have seen everything our feet can kick at them, from problem prevention and diagnosis to comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation plans – so they will know the best care plan for you.
A Holistic Approach to Healthy Feet
We carry out an initial foot health assessment and will provide you with a treatment plan tailor made for your foot health needs.
- If you are in pain with an ingrowing toenail - assessment and the scheduling of Nail Surgery (if necessary) will be prioritised. We often carry out Nail Surgery after hours to help our patients and this can be done (by prior arrangement) usually within 1-2 weeks of the assessment as we know how lengthy wait times may be on the NHS
- Specialist in the treatment of Verrucae - offering Swift, Needling, CryoPen, Acid and Verrutop Treatments
- Biomechanical Assessments and Gait Analysis with 3D scan technology for custom insoles
- We have recently been certified as a provider of Guided DolorClast® Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
- We now offer Lunula Laser Therapy which is a pain-free procedure that uses laser to treat fungal toenails (and fingernails) and foot fungus safely and effectively, with no side effects
- Podiatry which includes specialist Diabetic and Rheumatoid Foot Care, treatment of nails, corn and callus removal, footwear advice and product advice to best care for your feet. If your nails are damaged, we offer Nail Reconstruction and if your skin is very dry or you have Eczema/Psoriasis or suffer with Osteoarthritis in the feet a Prende Warm Wax Therapy Treatment will both soothe and hydrate the skin
Just a quick email to you and your team. Thank you for fitting me in last week, i have never had such a relaxing, pain free appointment.
You all have such a great sense of humour and are really friendly also so knowledgeable and professional.
I have also put up a 5 star review on Google.
Will definitley be recommending you!
Debbie - Lymington